Royal & Awesome is the brand name for the Registered Company Awesome Golf Ltd. Awesome Golf Ltd is a subsidiary of AFG Media Ltd.
At Royal & Awesome we take your privacy and data protection seriously. In this document we explain what information we collect from you, why we collect that information and what you can do if you want your data removed from our systems.
Information required for processing your order
- So that we can accurately process your orders we need you to provide ‘Operational Information’ (including name, delivery address, e-mail address, phone number ) and ‘Payment Information’ (including credit card information and billing address).
- When you complete your order all Payment Information goes directly to our trusted Payment Partners, PayPal or Braintree, so Royal & Awesome does not see or stores this information. If you would like to know more about PayPal or Braintree’s Privacy policies please click the enclosed links.
- The Operational Information from your order is passed to our trusted Warehouse and Courier Partners so that your order can be fulfilled.
- This Operational information is securely stored to comply with Tax legislation and incase you contact us regarding the order in future.
- If you would like us to delete all of your information that we retain please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request this.
Giving Permission to receive marketing material
- When you sign up for our e-mail newsletters, opt in to receive marketing material or enter marketing competitions, we securely store your e-mail address so that we can communicate with you as you have requested.
- When we ask you to sign up we will clearly explain how we will communicate with you in the future.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties other than to fulfil the service you have requested e.g. your information will be given to our e-mail service provider so that you can receive our e-mails or your information will be given to a courier if you have won a competition.
- If you would like to stop receiving these marketing materials then please unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of one of our e-mails.
- Cookies are small files that our website transfers to your computer's hard drive that enables our site to recognize your browser and collect and remember certain information.
- Cookies are completely harmless to your computer and don't store personally identifiable information such as name, address or payment details, but they do provide us with encrypted information to help improve your experience of the website.
- For example, they allow you to connect with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest. They allow us to keep track of what you have in your basket, which makes it quicker and easier for you to return to your basket at a later date and to track your deliveries.
- If you don’t want us to place Cookies on your computer you can refuse when the Cookie permission pops up. If you want to remove Cookies that are already on your computer you can do this through your browser settings (like Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer). Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your Cookies or remove data. If you turn Cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Marketing via other channels e.g. Facebook and Google Display Network:
- We advertise Royal & Awesome via social media platforms like Facebook and Online Display Networks like Google.
- If you would like to no-longer see these ads there are two things you can do:
- Clear your browser data as explained above.
- Change your preferences with the platform where you saw the ad. For example in Facebook you go to Settings – Ads – Ad Settings.
How we protect your information:
- We have a range of systems and processes in place to ensure your personal information is securely stored.
- Our site is hosted on secure servers and all information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Disclosing your personal information to outside parties:
- As mentioned above we only share your information with trusted partners who are essential to fulfilling your order and managing our business.
- We do not share your information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
- We may also release your information when we are legally required to do so.
Questions and Feedback: